3 day in person training/6 day in person training
The Yoga for Kids Bali reserves the right to decline Yoga Teacher Training Certification to any student who does not fulfil course obligations & attendance or who does not meet the The Yoga for Kids Bali standards for certification.
Applicants will receive confirmation within 1 – 3 days of applying, whether they have been accepted to the teacher training course.
To secure your spot on the training, after approval of your application, you will have the option of paying via bank transfer or PayPal.
The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved; otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
Your deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another available Yoga Teacher Training course, online or in-person, with a minimum of one month notice prior to the start of the training.
You can pay either via bank transfer or PayPal, the customer covers the Transfer fee surcharge which is then added on to the bill 5% for PayPal and 3% for Bank Transfer.
Please, let us know your preferred payment method and we will provide you with our details.
The course fee includes:
- All required Course Material
- Yoga Alliance Certification – This training is certified and approved by Yoga Alliance under Yoga Alliance Continuing Education (YACEP). Meaning we fulfill all the quality and content requirements to guarantee a professional and internationally recognised Children and Teens Yoga Teacher Training. After completing the Continuing Education course you are eligible to register your course with Yoga Alliance if you are a registered 200hr Yoga Teacher. Registration with Yoga Alliance is optional & not required to begin teaching.(please note that it is the choice and responsibility of the student to register online, all cost associated with the online registration with Yoga Alliance is to be paid by the student)
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot.
The deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another available Yoga Teacher Training course, with a minimum of two month notice prior to the start of the training.
The remaining balance is due two month prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Yoga for Kids Bali: 6-Day Teacher Training Cancellation Policy
- Upon full payment, participants will receive login details to access the online platform.
- Due to the course’s digital components, once full payment is made, the course becomes non-refundable.
- The initial deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is refundable up to 2 months prior to the training commencement date.
- If you are unable to attend, funds can be reallocated to our online mentorship program or any future training date.
- While Yoga for Kids Bali strives to conduct all scheduled trainings, in emergencies beyond our control, we may need to cancel a session. In such cases, payments can be shifted to another training date. Expenses linked to flights, transfers, or other related costs are not borne by Yoga for Kids Bali. We strongly advise securing travel insurance for unforeseen events, potential injuries, or accidents.
- A waiver of liability must be signed by students before training begins.
COVID-19 Special Provisions:
In light of recent COVID-19 developments, we’ve adjusted our policies to offer added flexibility during these unprecedented times. Our main concern is the safety and well-being of our students.
- The deposit remains non-refundable but is transferable with at least 2 months notice. Considering the current pandemic, transfers to another 2022 training can be made with shorter notice.
- If tuition is settled before its due date (60 days prior to course start), it’s fully refundable up until 60 days before the course begins. Post this period, it’s non-refundable. However, if there’s a COVID-19 related disruption, the tuition remains transferable up until the training’s start date.
COVID-19 disruptions include:
- Closure of Indonesian borders or travel restrictions from your departure country to Indonesia.
- Government-imposed limitations on group activities in Bali.
- Health and safety restrictions due to COVID-19 in Bali or your home country, rendering in-person YTT unsafe or unfeasible.
Term of use:
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods is strictly
prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
All artwork of this workbook are property of Jeanne Welsh at Yoga for Kids Bali (REG: K2015135637) only and must not be reproduced or used in any manner other than study.
This resource is not to be:
- Resold or redistributed
- Modified and resold
- Shared on databases where individuals other than the purchaser have access
- Posted on the internet or on district/teacher websites in any form.
Breaking any of these terms is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
PAYMENT & REFUNDS
Once payment has been made you will have full access to the online course. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges permitted for digital items.
YOGA FOR KIDS BALI DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE EBOOK
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- 1x PDF file – A4 size ready for printing
- Beautiful illustrations with simple instructions
- Please note you will only receive a digital copy,
HOW TO USE?
- Print from your home printer or a local print shop on cardstock paper
- You can print each page individually or if you prefer a smaller size then select 4 pages per page in your printer options
- Lamination would work well for these cards
- All rights reserved. This file is for personal use only and is not to be resold or used for personal profit/benefit.
- Download is intended for one user only, and transfer to a third party is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges permitted for digital items.