3 day in person training/6 day in person training
The Yoga for Kids Bali reserves the right to decline Yoga Teacher Training Certification to any student who does not fulfil course obligations & attendance or who does not meet the The Yoga for Kids Bali standards for certification.
Applicants will receive confirmation within 1 – 3 days of applying, whether they have been accepted to the teacher training course.
To secure your spot on the training, after approval of your application, you will have the option of paying via bank transfer or PayPal.
The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved; otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
Your deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another available Yoga Teacher Training course, online or in-person, with a minimum of one month notice prior to the start of the training.
You can pay either via bank transfer or PayPal, the customer covers the Transfer fee surcharge which is then added on to the bill 5% for PayPal and 3% for Bank Transfer.
Please, let us know your preferred payment method and we will provide you with our details.
The course fee includes:
- All required Course Material
- Yoga Alliance Certification – This training is certified and approved by Yoga Alliance under Yoga Alliance Continuing Education (YACEP). Meaning we fulfill all the quality and content requirements to guarantee a professional and internationally recognised Children and Teens Yoga Teacher Training. After completing the Continuing Education course you are eligible to register your course with Yoga Alliance if you are a registered 200hr Yoga Teacher. Registration with Yoga Alliance is optional & not required to begin teaching.(please note that it is the choice and responsibility of the student to register online, all cost associated with the online registration with Yoga Alliance is to be paid by the student)
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot.
The deposit is non-refundable, but transferable to another available Yoga Teacher Training course, with a minimum of two month notice prior to the start of the training.
The remaining balance is due two month prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Although Yoga for Kids Bali makes every effort to ensure that a booked training comes to fruition, we reserve the right to cancel the Yoga Teacher Training in case of emergencies that are out of our
control. In the unlikely event that this occurs, payments can be transferred to another training date. Costs associated with flights, transfers, or any other cost incurred are not the responsibility of The
Peaceful Warriors. Travel insurance for these occasions, as well as accidents and/or injuries, is highly recommended. Students are required to sign a waiver of liability before the training starts.
Amendment terms and conditions in the light of the current Coronavirus COVID19 developments, to provide more flexibility and to help each other through these strange and uncertain times. We only
want the best and safest for our students, we are all in this together.
As per the usual terms the deposit is non-refundable, but transferable with a minimum of 2 months notice. However, given the current uncertainty and hindrances due to COVID19, you will be able to
transfer your deposit to another training in 2022 with shorter notice.
The remaining tuition if paid prior to the payment due date (i.e., 60 days prior to the course start date), is 100% refundable up until 60 days before the course start date, after which time it becomes nonrefundable, but in case of COVID19 hindrance still transferable to another training, up until the star date of the training.
COVID19 hindrances include;
If Indonesia closes its borders or imposed travel restrictions from your area of travel to Indonesia
If the government restricts or shuts down group events in Bali Safety and health restrictions and concerns, due to the corona virus outbreak in Bali or in your country of travel. Making an in person YTT
impossible and/or unsafe.
The Course Fee does not include: Accommodation, Airport transfer and meals are not included (apart from what is described above).
Online Yoga and Mindfulness for Kids and Teens Teacher Training
Term of use:
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods is strictly
prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form is strictly forbidden. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
All artwork of this workbook are property of Jeanne Welsh at Yoga for Kids Bali (REG: K2015135637) only and must not be reproduced or used in any manner other than study.
This resource is not to be:
- Resold or redistributed
- Modified and resold
- Shared on databases where individuals other than the purchaser have access
- Posted on the internet or on district/teacher websites in any form.
Breaking any of these terms is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
PAYMENT & REFUNDS
Once payment has been made you will have full access to the online course. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges permitted for digital items.
YOGA FOR KIDS BALI DIGITAL DOWNLOADABLE EBOOK
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- 1x PDF file – A4 size ready for printing
- Beautiful illustrations with simple instructions
- Please note you will only receive a digital copy,
HOW TO USE?
- Print from your home printer or a local print shop on cardstock paper
- You can print each page individually or if you prefer a smaller size then select 4 pages per page in your printer options
- Lamination would work well for these cards
- All rights reserved. This file is for personal use only and is not to be resold or used for personal profit/benefit.
- Download is intended for one user only, and transfer to a third party is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges permitted for digital items.